Friday, September 17, 2010

Jewel Case Insert Printable Paper, what would you recommend?

I enjoy Print Shop and I want to make my own precious stone case inserts. Which quality of paper do you use to print to? Any preferences?

Thanks.

Jewel Case Insert Printable Paper, what would you recommend?

I use these perforate, heavy-stock paper from Memorex especially for precious stone case inserts. The bit number is 32020700 (I've included a link below to the Memorex page that describes the paper). I get a 50 pack at Frys for $10.99. You get 50 sheets of quality newspaper, and each sheet have two parts. If you're using the standard jewel casing (that has the black plastic insert), one module of the sheet goes surrounded by the front cover, the other part go in the posterior. If you're using slim cases, then respectively part can be used for a different shield. That is, with 50 sheets, you can variety inserts for 50 standard jewel cases or 100 slim cases (that don't own the plastic insert).



I just use Microsoft Word to create the design. I have to measure out where on earth the inserts were on the composition so I could create text boxes surrounded by the Word doc, but I've got a pious template now that I can use (if you're interested surrounded by getting the template for these Memorex forms, let me know and I'll e-mail it).
heavier soft, ~30lb , not photo quality, of late under,

semi comment on and still flexible,

hp 28lb matte

http://www.shopping.hp.com/webapp/shoppi...

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/b...

..
book rental service

No comments:

Post a Comment