Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Laser vs. inkjet?

I am decide between getting a B&W laser vs. getting a color inkjet that does color and photos. Either one would be an All-in-One fax/scanner/copier/printer.



The bulk of my printing is B&W text and I've single had a B&W laser surrounded by the past. (That printer is on its ultimate legs.) However, I thought it might be nice to have color and photo printing capability, just within case.



Another way out is to get an all-in-one laser and afterwards a $100 inkjet. Or, vice versa.



Anybody out there enjoy two printers (one for B&W and the other for color) and want to share their advice?

Laser vs. inkjet?

Laser is still cheaper per page afterwards ink jet and the standard of ink jet basically isn't quit there all the same. If your more concerned with those two factor then anything else later go laser.

Laser also have allot less down time after ink jets over the long lug. Take it from someone that repairs both.

Your other option would be to catch a low cost ink jet also in recent times for your color work. No rule against having more consequently one printer.

i know of many folks that have 2 or even 3 printers for specialized purposes.
I enjoy a BW laser for my documents and anything I need to hold around for awhile, remember, moisture/water can wipe out an ink jet output. I also have a HP color ink spout for photos and anything I need to do within color. Ink jets are cheap, it's the ink that costs. Buy both afterwards you'll be ready for anything.
i would travel w/the ink jet.i in a minute have a color photo printer canon its awesome.does numerous things.
find rental listings

No comments:

Post a Comment