Friday, September 17, 2010

i've tried everything, the power flimsy will not come on the HP Deskjet F335. HELP!?


i've tried everything, the power flimsy will not come on the HP Deskjet F335. HELP!?

Well, it's a Hewlett Packard. That, right at hand, is your first problem. HP is the the worst computer company ever! All they produce is low-quality crap; They are like the Ford of the computer business. I'm sorry I enjoy to be the one to break the news to you.

I've have 2 HP printer and both were riddled next to defects. In reality, one broke only 4 months after I bought it. And, unsurprisingly, their warranty is worthless and their customer service is a joke. I without a doubt won't buy their products again.

Anyhow, it will probably be cheaper for you to just pitch that piece of cast-offs in the trash and buy a better printer than it will be to take-home pay to have it repaired.
Check to engender sure power is getting to your printer?

No comments:

Post a Comment