Friday, September 17, 2010

Just get a Dell Dimension C521 computer. It won't agree to me install my Hp psc 1210xi all-in-one printer. Why?


Just get a Dell Dimension C521 computer. It won't agree to me install my Hp psc 1210xi all-in-one printer. Why?

What's the message it give when installing the software? Whats the OS you have installed. Check for the drivers whether it supports your OS.



I enjoy commonly found errors in HP all-in-one 1300 series trouble approaching: in every PC boot the system requires the printer driver. (I don't recommend these AIO products from HP)



The most modern release of HP1280 A3 printers too have a sluggish problem. Paper pulley. Printer hang on every print command. LED on, no move, no print, no switch off. Better advocate anybody to avoid bying this printer.
well within can be couple of things to it .



are u connecting ur all within one properly to ur macine...?

is the port or usb port working all right ?

is your AIO switched on .?

the cable is substandard ?

The driver cd that came next to ur AIO is required for ur AIO to work with ur notebook ....

try all these .. should work

No comments:

Post a Comment