Tuesday, September 21, 2010

laser printer poor results?

I own just aquired an prehistoric brother HL 820 MONO laser printer and text be pale. I own fitted a new toner videotape but the finish is grainy, similar to brush marks surrounded by a verticle fashion. Is nearby something that I can clean or does it possibly requirement a new drum or any other thinking.

Many thanks.

laser printer poor results?

not really economical to repair, if the picture is as you describe the drum is gone!
Sounds close to the drum. With the relatively low cost of laser printers these days, unwanted items the old one and draw from a new one.
Wow...Now in attendance is a unit that I own not seen for a while...I would blow it out...Check the fuser to ensure that it is verbs....Those could cause issues...Cheers
Def/ drum!
It requests a new drum tools, that model is very antiquated, if you can find a drum kit you may find the cost of it is more than a strange printer, I know that silly but it is probably true
Def/ drum!
Needs a New Image Drum

No comments:

Post a Comment