Friday, September 17, 2010

I've written a document near my Microsoft department word,how do I seize ir to print larger?

Please explain within detail,I'm just study this.Thanks!

I've written a document near my Microsoft department word,how do I seize ir to print larger?

Hi there. Yeah, you obligation to make the font bigger but how? Here's how. First put emphasis on the text you want bigger or adjectives the text (CTRL-A). See where on earth there's a white box, with the font moniker (Eg. Arial or Times New Roman)? Next to it is another white box with a number. That's for the font size, click on the DOWN arrow and select a bigger size than the current one. And that's it!



Hoped that help
Make it have bigger font?
Up on top...where on earth it says the font type (Times New Roman, Arial...) give or take a few 2 spots to the right, there will be a number (10,11,12) usually small...



build that bigger.
Open your document, then click on the words, next change font size to the one you want. If you click fundamentally document then you can variation them all at one and the same time. Or go to site below and carry more detailed help. Just scroll down the page and click on what you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment