Friday, September 17, 2010

It say I am out of ink, but the tape is over 1/2 full?

I own a Brother MFC 3220, it keeps giving me the message that one or more of my ink tank are empty, nonetheless they appear to be over 1/2 full, and not 2 mos. old all the same. Is there an effortless fix, or should I just procure a new printer? Or do I only just need to tack hammer it?

It say I am out of ink, but the tape is over 1/2 full?

I would just find a spare cartridge and afterwards keep using it so long as it works.

As to just 2 months, you must not do much printing! MY inkjet color printer goes through just about a set of cartridges EVERY month, (Which is why I use my laser when I don't need color!!)



I buy my newspaper by the case, not the ream!!
With most ink cartridges, if they are impracticable in a few days the ink will dry up on the wrap up of the cartridge; recounting the carriage that nearby isn't anymore. Best thing to do is use a broadsheet towel and warm sea to gently verbs out the carriage and the ending of the cartridge. Then try again...if that fail try a new tape. If the printer was broken, it might not even read the tape at all.
when you install a bright cartridge you own to tell the printer it is fresh to reset the level

No comments:

Post a Comment