Friday, September 17, 2010

iv an epson stylus sc6600 printer the red pale is on, its also recitation me a bit of serious newspaper?

is jammed i v be looking for a week now and cant see it ,also when i try print a opportunity it screws up on the gone hand side as look at it.i am told ther will be a small bit beneath a roller but its hard to bring to can anyone help please gratitude tom from peterborough.

iv an epson stylus sc6600 printer the red pale is on, its also recitation me a bit of serious newspaper?

Hi Tom I,ve an Epson DX4800 and when my red light comes on its to bring up to date me the ink needs to be replaced. In the recent past when I,ve had a problem I couldn,t solve next to mine I,ve gone onto the Epson website and contacted them about it, they are deeply good you can any ring them or e-mail.
use a Cotton bud and clean the rollers if its screw up the paper on the not here as you look pay extra attention to the right mitt rollers

also when you have done that turn the printer upside down and see if any wreckage fall out

No comments:

Post a Comment