Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Lexmark All-in-One meeting point installation?

I enjoy installed the driver to run my Lexmark X1185 with Vista Home Premium from the Lexmark website and the All-in-One meat is not working. I hold a Lexmark X1185. The printer will print okay but the AIOC program does not load, it say 'the AIOC exe has stopped working'. I hold uninstalled and reinstalled twice. I am now out of planning, anyone have any?

Lexmark All-in-One meeting point installation?

its vista plentifully of software will not work give it 2 years remember xp
If ican remember right i checked bout window vista and it said some printers wont work with window vista or not compatible with it so u know thats prolly why ur encounter that problem or make sure any your installation in your adjectives in one center is correct
I own a lexmark as well, contained by fact, I believe it is indistinguishable printer. In the same boat I only just installed vista as well. What I did, be simply not install the all contained by one package. I consent to vista select the device drivers and now it is functionally printing, however, as for scan and copying I haven't attempted that. As already stated, a lot of device don't currently hold support on vista. Give it 6 months and maybe things will metamorphose. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment