Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Is in that any utility which can Print my Postscript files on a Non-postscript Printer.?

In 90's I print through my software as a "Print File" in a roundabout way on Non-Postscript Laser Printer. After that I send that report through Goscript Software which convert that file into postscript and Print on my Non-Postscript Laser Printer. But that be DOS Based software. Is there any interpretation of windows available or any other software which could do that contained by windows enironment. Please suggest.

Is in that any utility which can Print my Postscript files on a Non-postscript Printer.?

Zaheer,

I found this on Google, hope ithelps you:

"You involve a tool that converts to something that your printer knows how to print. Use Freedom of Press, GhostScript, pageview, TScript, or UltraScript PC. Or, use a printer tape if your printer manufacturer sell one."

Good Luck !! book rental service

No comments:

Post a Comment