Friday, September 17, 2010

I've lost my software for my printer! How do I install it? Is in attendance some instrument I can download the software?

I hold a epson stylus cx3810 printer, and I recently moved, and I cant find the cd software for it. and I cant install it manifestly. I was wondering if I could download it past its sell-by date the internet. I looked, but I couldnt find anything. HELP!! I have to write a tabloid......:0

I've lost my software for my printer! How do I install it? Is in attendance some instrument I can download the software?

http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/store/suppo...

Just go to the epson site.
If you walk to Epson's web site you should be capable of download what you need.
Her you budge http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/store/suppo...
you will be able to download printer driver from epson website
Go to the website of your printer manufactuer. Then follow the instructions to find your printer model/make. i.e. Epson CX3810.



This information can usually be found by select printers the manufacturer make on by searching on their website. Then within should be information about drivers.



That should do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment