Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Lap top and printer problem support?!?

I bought a laptop (not a mac) approaching 3 weeks ago and tried to intall two of my old printers resourcefully it didnt work so I bought a new hp adjectives in one printer but a box on my eyeshade says the (run as button) did not work. it told me to restart the computer and plug surrounded by the usb but it still doesnt want to intall can someone help i am so fustrated

Lap top and printer problem support?!?

My best guidance for installing a printer is to put in the cd and follow the instructions exactly. They are massively funny about installing if you do not follow the steps exactly. Most printer installs do not want you to plug the usb cable into the PC until the completion of the install. It will prompt you. I would remove all of the software if you enjoy installed it already, start over, and make sure you hang about until it tells you to plug within the printer.



Also have you checked to build sure any other usb devices work? (usb flash drive, card reader, etc.) If they do not work your usb ports on your pc may any be bad, or they are not installed properly.
Okay, are you using the plug and play preference to install the printer or did you use the software that came near the printer? If you are doing Plug and play then you entail to have the printer pluged into the USB port beforehand booting the computer. If you are using the software provided with the printer you obligation to run the install before you plug the printer into the USB.



Now if neither of these work you can join the printer manually. The instructions for this depend on your operating system I can help if it's XP or window 2000 but I haven't used Vista yet. give some info and I'll watch this sound out and try to help.



Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment