Friday, September 17, 2010

Is in that anyway of making homemade toner for a printer?

In my country, I have to buy a whole set that is to say the catridge and the toner which I feel to expensive for me when I want to metamorphose the toner.

Is in that anyway of making homemade toner for a printer?

If you are that determined to cut your printing costs you can buy low cost, and low quality stock up kits.
I doubt that you can cause some that would positively not clog your jets. That would be a helluva lot more expensive than ink.
There really is no cheap process to make toner for yourself. If you are asking this cross-question, then I'm going to assume you don't hold the expensive equipment, and the ability to buy adjectives the materials needed to make toner. It's easier to buy it contained by the store, or over the Internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment