Friday, September 17, 2010

Just bought a small color laser printer for home. Is it best to power rotten when not using it?

I freshly bought a Konica 2430DL Color Laser printer for at home.

I'm assuming I should just turn it stale when I'm not using it, but

thought I would ask anyway. For the 10 pages that I MIGHT print through out the week, I should probably turn it stale after I'm done with it, right?

Just bought a small color laser printer for home. Is it best to power rotten when not using it?

If you don't use it everyday, I would unambiguously turn it off. If you use it several times a morning, every day, you may want to depart from it on, but only if it automatically powers down when not within use. In any case, if you want to be really wary, shut it off when you don't use it.
turn it rotten
Most color laser printers have a power gather mode. We leave our color laser printers on practically year round. Now preserve in mind that everytime you turn the printer on it have to go through its reheat up and calibration cycles which creates more mechanical wear and gash.

No comments:

Post a Comment