Friday, September 17, 2010

I've have greatly of bublejet printer cartridges dry up,?

Is in that a printer that will allow you to only print a few times a year lacking having to throw out your $40 tape and get a bright one?

I've have greatly of bublejet printer cartridges dry up,?

You might want to get one of those cheaper home laser printers. Laser printers use dry toner, so they won't dry up.
I've get the same problem ... remarkably aggrevating.
I have not found a road to seal up ink cartridges from drying up. You can try putting them contained by a ziploc bag.
When you are done using it, lift it out, put it in a fastener lock baggie and store in a cool dry place. Make sure you sort of squeeze out the heavens before seal.



I used to have to do this because, similar to you, I only printed once surrounded by awhile. This method works best if you set the cartridge adjectives, as if it were still within the printer.
find rental listings

No comments:

Post a Comment