Tuesday, September 21, 2010

lexmark adjectives within one x1270?

CAN ANY ONE TELL ME HOW I FAX FROM THIS ALL IN ONE, I AM ON BROADBAND, AND WHEN I TRY TO SEND A FAX IT SAYS IT CANT FIND COMUNICATION PORT, THEN WHEN I CLOSE THE PROGRAMME IT SAYS RELEASING MODEM. ANY IDEAS, THANKS

lexmark adjectives within one x1270?

The fax program inwardly XP and or your printer must use a dial up modem to fax a page or sheet, If you want to fax via the internet or your broadband connection you will own to get a program for window to use to fax this way. You can do a hunt for faxing programs and it will come up with a few out their. Unless your faxing hundreads of page aday I would just fax via phone queue,,,,Thanks
The only path you can send a fax for any adjectives in one printer is to hold it hooked up to a modem.along with your broadband.
You necessitate to have the fax device plugged into a phone jack on a standard land row.

No comments:

Post a Comment