Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Label Printer suggestion?

Hi friends,



I stipulation to buy a label printer for a tea store. What I involve is something that can print black text on a pre-printed sticker.



I'd really resembling a printer that prints clearly, and maybe could fiddle with different fonts. Most of the label printers I've see print small, smudgy, fuzzy little text within an ugly font. I want to avoid that...I want nice printing!



Sticker size: I'm not sure, but I'd similar to one that could go up to a size almost



12 cm vertically

6 cm horizontally



cheers!

Label Printer suggestion?

Brother P-Touch systems are relatively inexpensive and easy to use. You are constrained to a 2 3/7 inch (6.17 cm) high cartridge, but you can rotate the text. There is a website that will help out you pick a model:
these machines rule... I have used them for years

No comments:

Post a Comment