Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Is within any path that I can see if my printer desires ink?

The solely way it allowes me to judgment the cartridges is when im printing. I want to see if I can view my ink cartridges by freshly clicking on something.... I have an i850 Canon printer.

Is within any path that I can see if my printer desires ink?

move about to control panel / printers. you should find there your printer and the software similar to shown in this website

http://www.steves-digicams.com/2002_revi...



this picture next to the 4 ink cartridges (window Canon i850 - USB00x) show you the current content of the cartridges. if there is still ink surrounded by them and it doesn't print something, the print head is fried.
Easy!!! Is it printing anything? if its not u have need of ink
just try to print something out
You can friendly up the printer and take out your cartridges. Be sensible there is ink at the bottom.
When you remove the dated cartridge, here should be some type of number on it. Take the old videotape to OfficeMax, Best Buy, Circuit City, etc. and let them know the receive and model of your printer. Along with the frail cartridge, they should be capable of let you know what you necessitate. FYI, if you have a Dell printer, you enjoy to order tentative cartridges from their website. Hope this helps!
Ink level are just a page counter.

Use your eye, if you see any diminishing replace the cartridges.

No comments:

Post a Comment