Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Kodak EasyShare printer give somebody the third degree!?

Can I print pictures on my Kodak EasyShare that I didnt help yourself to with my camera? I cant find a mode to get it within there to attain it in the tray that prints! Arrrghhh! Does anyone know?

Kodak EasyShare printer give somebody the third degree!?

Yes I own done this. I take the SD card out of the camera and put it into the computer (assuming you enjoy a slot for it). I use windows explorer to verbs the picture to the folder where the camera pictures are ( I ponder its DCIM something). Put the SD card back within the camera, and as long as the picture shows up on the preview screen, it should print when you put the camera on the printer section.
yes,



if it has a USB port on the put money on you can connect it to your computer and print any photos but if it hasn't you cannot.



good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment